Quvenzhane Wallis Age, Bio Profile | Contact ( Phone Number, Social Profiles) Lookup, Background check- QUVENZHANE WALLIS is a popular child Actress who rose to fame after playing a role as Hushpuppy in the drama film Beasts of the Southern Wild in 2012. She has also featured in Beyoncé’s short film Lemonade, appearing in the music video “Formation”. She has one sister Qunyquekya, and two brothers, Vejon & Venjie, Jr.
- Name – Quvenzhané Wallis
- Nick Name – Nazie, Nayzie
- Date of Birth – 28 August 2003
- Age – 13 years
- Sun Sign – Virgo
- Birth Place – Houma, Louisiana, United States
- Nationality – American
- Occupation – Actress, model
- Father’s Name – Venjie Wallis, Sr. (Truck Driver)
- Mother’s Name – Qulyndreia (née Jackson) (Teacher)
- Siblings – Qunyquekya (Sister), Vejon (Brother), Venjie, Jr. (Brother)
- Height – 4 ft 9 in
- Weight – 34 kg
- Beasts of the Southern Wild (2012)
- Boneshaker (2013)
- 12 Years a Slave (2013)
- Annie (2014)
- Kahlil Gibran’s The Prophet (2014)
- Fathers and Daughters (2015)
- Lemonade (2016)
- Trolls (2016)
1. INSTAGRAM: @dakotafanning
She has an account on INSTAGRAM in which she accumulated more than 1.6M followers. She Posts her Videos or Pictures on INSTAGRAM. To follow her visit this link which given above.
2. TWITTER: @itsdakotafannin
She has joined Twitter in January 2010. She Posts her pictures and videos of her on profile where she has gained 86.2K followers. The Link is given above.
3. FACEBOOK: @wallisquvenzhane
She has a page on FACEBOOK in which she has acquired more than 5.8K likes and she Posts her videos and pictures on this page. If anyone wants to like her page then you can visit this link.
4. PHONE NUMBER:
We couldn’t find any kind of phone number.
5. OFFICIAL WEBSITE: @dnce.com
6. POSTAL ADDRESS:
She is from Houma, Louisiana, United States but we have not her exact address.
7. Background Check:
famous Child Actress
8. Criminal Check-
No criminal case was found on Internet with her name.
Other Famous Celebs-
Comment below your views about Quvenzhané Wallis.